I apologise for not having posted an update for a while! (oops about 10 weeks) ~ All I can say is that lots has been going on in the background. Before I share our latest news ~ We (The If Everyone Cares Team) would like to say ~
A Huge Thank You to Each and Every One of You for Your Continued Support
As you may be aware ‘If Everyone Cares’ is run by volunteers at this point, each with busy lives. Yet each of us believes fully in the aims and goals that we have set and each of us is giving our heart and soul to ensure that we achieve everything and more.
To get you up-to-date here are some of the things we have been doing ~
- If Everyone Cares (IEC) is now officially a Social Enterprise/Business ~ Not-For-Profit. Registered in the UK.
- We have submitted our first application for funding and are now working on another. (This has taken hours and hours of hard work and the process has helped us to focus even more on the outcomes and benefits that the Interactive map will provide)
- IEC has created a new page on the website – The Team – for now it is just a brief introduction, however we are working on sharing more about the team ~ so that you can get to know us better.
- I (Jaki) recently applied for a place on a course at the School for Social Entrepreneurs ~ The great news is that I have been shortlisted (after an interview) to go through to the official assessment day in September – when the final shortlisting will take place. (Click Here ~ For more information on the Lloyds Banking Group Social Entrepreneurs Programme)
- We have created official Job Descriptions for each of the team!
- IEC has grown it’s Facebook page following and interaction to over 8000!
- We have started to make subtle changes to the website.
- And Lots More!
As a team we made some wonderful connections during the Richard Branson and Virgin Unite Challenge. One of them was with the winning project ~ Raise5. Their idea is unique and will genuinely make a positive difference in the world – if you haven’t seen them yet then please do take a few minutes to see their innovative idea. IEC has been using their services to help our own project to evolve.
Well that is enough for now ~ I will ensure that our updates are more frequent!
and The If Everyone Cares Team :))